Pracovat budete celý život – studujte jazyky v pomaturitním studiu a požívejte nadále studentských výhod. Pomaturitní studium Vám otevře dveře do budoucnosti!
Teaching at the school of languages in Prague
Do you want to become a teacher at Lingua Viva – the school of languages in Prague? We look for native speakers all the time – contact us and become a teacher at the school of languages in Prague.
To become a teacher of Lingua Viva you need:
- Serious interest in teaching, your CV and possible references
- green card – that is the main condition for employing a native speaker, although we can hire those who will soon obtain it. We do offer our help in this matter which is important because of the language barrier. Czech teachers should have Trade Certificate
- education as a teacher –either a university or at least certificate of TEFL (teaching English as a foreign language) or a similar certificate for other languages
- acceptance of Lingua Viva teaching method – based on combination of a Czech teacher (responsible for grammar part) and a native speaker (responsible for conversation part)
- individual approach – ability to have individual approach to each group and each student
- teaching for at least one term – basically September – February, February – June
- attendance in the activities of Lingua Viva – meetings of teachers, workshops etc.
- following of a term syllabus – If you consider yourself a right person to teach at Lingua Viva language school, please contact us on the above mentioned address or phone number. Our selection procedure has two phases - an entrance interview is followed by an illustrative lesson in which you can show all your qualities as a teacher.
If you are interested, please visit us at Americká 17, 2nd floor, Praha 2, or write email firstname.lastname@example.org